domingo, 8 de abril de 2007

=)

Well, here I am with this new english proyect, the open class room. I think its a very good way of learning english... what about you? What do you think about this?

Let’s start presenting me

My name is Lara Frölich, and I’m 14 years old (almost 15 I mus say....)

I have been in this arminian school since seventh grade, more or less for four years. Before this one I studied at three other school’s, San Patrick, Dardo Rocha, and JHO (Jesus en el Huerto de los Olivos).

This year I’m in 1º Polimodal. We are just starting but is seems to be more dificult than previous years... new teaches, new subjets... but I think this will be a nice year...full of surprices...

On my free time I love to listen to music. If I should say that I have a best singer, really, I couldn’t name an specific one.. the only thing I can say, is that I don’t enjoy very much heavy metal...


Pleace write a good coment =)

Best wishes and bye bye for now

Lariuss

5 comentarios:

Jennifer Verschoor dijo...

Dear Lara,

I´m very glad you enjoy this new way of learning English. You will find that technology is a great tool to learn any language.


Happy journey!!!

Jennifer

Farzaneh dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Farzaneh dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Farzaneh dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Farzaneh dijo...

Hi Lara,
I enjoyed your blog, specially your photos. I hope you suceed in your English class.